Time of Hire
The hire period runs from 12pm on the day of hire to 10am the following day. There are options to extend the hire period charged on an hourly basis.
The shared deck between our venue and the Boatshed is available on a first come first served basis at no charge. We recommend that you reserve this at the time of booking your event. Marquees can be put up on the deck but must not be attached to the building.
The room can seat up to 100 for a sit down meal or up to 180 for a mix and mingle event.
Included in the hire:
- A commercial clean after your event. All you need to do is remove your rubbish and bottles
- Use of kitchen facilities
- Exclusive use of the smaller deck on the South side of the building
- 10 trestle tables – 8 @2.2m long and firstname.lastname@example.org long
- Approximately 80 indoor padded brown chairs and 60 outdoor white resin chairs
- Use of the fairy lights at no extra charge
The venue is BYO. If you are intending to sell alcohol in the venue, you will need to apply for a special licence.
We do not cater but below is a list of caterers who have catered in our venue on a number of occasions.
We do not provide crockery and glasses when hiring the venue. These need to be hired. Below is a list of hire companies. These companies often work in conjunction with the caterers. Some hire companies also provide marquees and can install them on the deck.
Audio Visual and Sound Equipment
We do not provide these but they can be hired from the following companies.
- Vision Media
- AV Services
There is no curfew when hiring the venue but adherence to noise control is expected.